Wednesday, November 3, 2010

About where should I buy clothes in Seattle to work for Starbucks Corporate

Where should I buy clothes in Seattle to work for Starbucks Corporate?
My budget is not very much, I want to look very presentable, I am only 100 pounds and need to find a place to buy clothes inexpensively THIS WEEKEND!! I start Monday - Help!!
Fashion & Accessories - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
alalalalalalalalalzsndgf jkSDHf sdfhasdhbgfSDJa we,bhqweuirh sdfsd4fsd5f4sd6f5sd32f sd3f21s23d1gv.xc02v 3sd2gf3 2v3 xc2v3sd2vg3sdc2v3c2v3cvxc v xcvcxv zxcvzsdf32g1zsdf gsd .gfsd .gfsd g.sd g.bvzsdf bhstrg j.fhyx j.dtyu .hyh rhyh2h225g4h 6 howes that foer a good anser
Answer 2 :
First of all, only get black shirts, pants don't matter that much because you'll be wearing an apron that covers most of it. (in the beginning, you will spill a lot). Even I still sometimes spill things. Try going to places like Winners or Old Navy. You can try American Eagle too. My dress shirt is from Gap, so you can try there as well. For shoes, since you'll be standing for a really long time, get comfortable ones. Don't worry about non-slip shoes because there will be large rubber mats on the floor to prevent that (with the exception of the 30 minutes when they will be moved to be cleaned). I got my black shoes at Wal-Mart, and they're really comfortable! Also, you should ask for a Christmas promo T-shirt from your manager. You're allowed to wear promo T-shirts on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. 
Read more other entries : 

No comments:

Post a Comment